The IP/IT Law firm provides legal services on issues related to new technologies law and intellectual property as well as corporate legal services for business.
The IP/IT Law firm offers services within specializations as follows:
- evaluation of materials (content) for copyright violations and preparing claims related to any infringements of copyright and related rights,
- preparation and analysis of license agreements, copyrights transfer agreements, contracts for construction projects, contracts for audio-visual programs, etc. and assistance in preparing claims based on such agreements,
Media law (personal rights infringements)
- evaluation of press releases (including Internet publications) for violations of personal rights (both texts and images),
- preparing correcting press releases (sprostowanie) and assistance in issuing claims related to publications in the press and on the Internet, advising on publishing materials on the Internet and the liability associated with it,
- drafting agreements for media industries, such as sponsorship agreements, agreements for advertising services, agreements concerning image rights, as well as drafting documents concerning loyalty programs and reader contests,
- advising on advertising campaigns and materials, including in particular preparing opinions on the legality of press advertisements,
IT law / e-commerce
- analysing or drafting and negotiating agreements for the acquisition or sale of web portals, license and transfer agreements concerning copyrights and trademarks, software development and other related agreements, as well as other IT related agreements,
- advising Internet entrepreneurs on a day-to-day basis (incl. Internet service providers)
- analysing actions planned or taken by entrepreneurs and assessing their compliance with the law of unfair competition,
- representation in processes of negotiations and proceedings arising under the law of unfair competition,
Internet domain issues
- advice on domains registration and/or transfer,
- representation in negotiations on the withdrawal of domains,
- preparing claims in the event of rights infringement by the registration of domain.
Personal data protection
- advice on project’s compliance with the personal data protection Act,
- representation in proceedings before the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data).
Furthermore, the IP / IT Law Firm provides legal services in the following areas:
- corporate legal services and insolvency law,
- trade agreements,
- real estate and construction projects,
- labour law,
- administrative law.
Considering our cooperation with attorneys in Warsaw, we also offer support in court and out of court proceedings, including representation in criminal proceedings.
The IP/IT Law Firm collaborates with renowned law firms in Warsaw, and, if necessary, notary offices and court executive officers providing specialized legal assistance in complex cases.